Monday, October 19, 2009

September Contest Winner!


I am honored to have one the US Beauties Pageant September contest. I won a beautiful set of earrings that I will be wearing at the national pageant. We had to write about our "finest pageant moment" and since I haven't been competiting that long I chose to write about a time during a pageant when my pinwheels for a costume wouldn't work and the judges started laughing (didn't hurt my feelings...it was pretty funny). I think this is my first time winning something and I am excited. Coming up on Saturday is my crowning ceremony. I am really excited. I am wanting more appearances in Virginia so if you know of any businesses that are looking for a "celebrity" email me at mrsvirginia.beauties@yahoo.com

Graciously,
Jacki

Photo: A quick picture of me (and Dakota) with the earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment